Product Success Internship - Remote (m/f/d)
About TL Digital Solutions GmbH:
We are on a mission to build the digital solution for delivery and transport coordination around the warehouse. We deliver technology for all cargo in transit to maximize operational efficiency by connecting buyers, suppliers and logistics service providers together in the cloud to keep track of information and delivery status – anytime, anywhere.
We work remote-first with additional offices in Munich and Berlin. Join our passionate team to tackle the core problems of one of the largest industries in the world and work together with our experienced founders and passionate team all over the world, backed by Europe's leading VCs Point Nine, Fly Ventures and supply chain management experts.
Sounds interesting? Then we look forward to receiving your application via our partner Campusjäger by Workwise.
As an Intern or Working Student in the Product Success Team, you will gain insight into all of our business areas, which is essential for becoming an impactful member and results in a steep learning curve. The internship is intended as a full-time position and to last around 4-6 months. After successful completion, part-time employment (alongside studies) or entry into a permanent position is possible - also in other areas of our company.
- You build and operationally implement together with the Product Success Team new customer communication channels and growth strategies
- You take ownership of strategically significant projects (OKR setup) and collaborate with other stakeholders to lay the foundation for strong growth
- You are the first point of contact for our users and responsible for an excellent platform experience
- You optimize our content offering to drive user adaption with reportings, statistics, presentations, and internal dashboards
What you need to succeed
- You are currently pursuing or already have a Bachelor or Master´s degree in Business, Economics, or any comparable subject from a top tier university or business school
- You have first work experience in fast-paced environments (e.g., logistics, consulting, high-growth start-ups, etc.)
- You work in a focused and structured manner, able to analyse and document processes
- You are a strong team player with a hands-on mentality and like to achieve goals collaboratively
- You are business fluent in German and English
What's in it for you
- Being part of an exceptionally fast-growing product-led venture that's up to something big. We are building a new type of company, a SaaS-enabled B2B network
- A job and a team full of passion. Working alongside enthusiastic people motivates us and gives us gratitude
- You will have lots of autonomy, flexible working hours, and a remote-first setup (optional offices in Munich and Berlin) to be able to work from anywhere in Germany
- An extremely steep learning curve - we support your continuous development through individual learning opportunities, a diverse and international team of experts as well as experienced founders
- With regular team events, we encourage our teams to connect within and outside of work for a great spirit
- A phenomenal company culture, both remote and in our optional offices
If you aren't completely confident that you meet our criteria, we recommend just taking the chance and applying anyway! Curiosity, passion for digital disruption, eagerness to learn, a collaborative spirit, and a growth mindset are most important to us.
We strongly believe in the power of diversity and are highly committed to providing a respectful, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us.
Our job offer Product Success Internship - Remote (m/f/d) sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application via Campusjäger by Workwise.
With our partner Campusjäger by Workwise, you can apply for this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your application live.
- TL Digital Solutions GmbH