The prerequisite for admission is a first academic degree in General Business Administration, Engineering, in particular Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering, or related occupational fields and the proof of 210 ECTS and a total grade of at least 2.0
- if the 210 credits cannot be demonstrated , another 30 credits must be earned for the optional elective offered in the degree program or comparable study and examination credits.
The selection board decides on the elective modules to be attended following a proposal from the applicants,
Applicants who demonstrate a first academic degree from a recognised higher education institution of a Member State of the European Union with an overall grade of less than 2.0 A12342but at least 2.5 and the required English language proficiency. can participate in a selection process. In these cases, a minimum score of 5 points must be achieved on the basis of the following selection criteria:
1. the final grade of the first academic degree and
2. special aptitude.
If no evidence of the criteria is submitted, no points will be awarded.
- Applicants who hold a first academic degree from a recognized foreign university of a country that is not a member of the European Union must prove their aptitude for the Master's program in the European Union:
1. The Test for foreign students (TestAS) for Economics is to be taken in English. The following results can be achieved: A default of at least 111 in the core module or in one of the two subject-specific test modules, and at least 101 in both other test modules.
2. Applicants must achieve a minimum score of 5 points according to Annexes 1 and 2.
3. If these criteria are not met, the approval is to be refused.
- if the overall grade is less than 2.5, no admission is granted.
Special admission requirements:
- Knowledge of the English language must be proven